Tuesday, February 23, 2021
11:00 AM – 12:30 PM EST
During our 1.5-hour session, we will discuss:
- Why does there seem to be a dichotomy between the stock market and real COVID economy?
- What is the new “normal” for the stock market and our lives?
- How has “Big Tech” changed the economy and our lives?
- What does the future hold for Social Media?
- What role might Social Media play in politics, economy and social responsibility?
The webcast will include a Q&A session at the end. If you have any questions you would like addressed, please submit them ahead of time, via the RSVP form.
Liz Ann Sonders – As Senior Vice President and Chief Investment Strategist at Charles Schwab, Liz Ann has a range of investment strategy responsibilities, from market and economic analysis to investor education, all focused on the individual investor. Read Liz Ann’s complete bio here.
Sarah Personette – Ms. Personette is Vice President of Twitter Global Client Solutions, where she leads Twitter’s partnerships with top marketers and agencies worldwide. Ms. Personette oversees a team of regional business leaders as well as Twitter’s global teams focused on client partnerships, agencies, brand strategy, and creative solutions.
Q&A: Hosted by Withum Wealth Management’s Monica Jalife, CFP®, CFA, MBA, Wealth Advisor and Elena Ladygina, CFP®, Wealth Advisor.