In the latest episode of ‘According To Plan’, hosts Tom Farrell and Kate Fishbein welcome Monica Jalife – Principal and Wealth Advisor at Withum Wealth Management – to discuss financial planning best-practices as we begin the new year. Learn about actions you can take now to help set you on the path to financial success!
Here is a snapshot of what was discussed:
🎯 Establishing Short-Term and Long-Term Financial Goals
- The importance of an emergency fund
- Managing credit card debt
- Developing a retirement plan and insurance needs
💳Creating a Budget Incorporating Goals
- Analyzing current spending
- The importance of paying yourself first
📊 Asset Allocation
- Short and long-term goals
- Tax implications of each account’s holdings
🔐 Cybersecurity Check
- The importance of setting strong passwords
- Monitoring your credit report And more!
Stream the full episode on all of your favorite podcast platforms below – or watch on our YouTube channel.