Should I Stay or Should I Go? Relocating Your Business to Florida
Federal tax reform has escalated the cost of living in New Jersey, New York, Connecticut, and Illinois, among other states and we get asked by our clients every day about ways to reduce their tax burden. As businesses continue to weigh their options, lower taxes and other corporate incentives are driving more businesses to increasingly consider relocating their operations to Florida.
Join us for a complimentary webinar focusing on tax strategies to consider, the dos and don’ts of establishing Florida residency, how & when to establish a successful residency, and avoiding common pitfalls from our guest experts.
This complimentary program will address:
- Best Practices for reorganizing your business in Florida
- Steps to Establish Florida Residency in the Current Enforcement Climate
- Understanding Domicile Versus Statutory Residency Versus Allocation of Income
- Planning for the State Tax Examination
- Options and strategies available to business owners to maximize benefits.
- Maximize benefits for high-net-worth individuals
- Estate Planning Moves to Consider
- And more!
Moderator & Panelists
Florida Real Estate – Peter Hilera
Tax and Florida Residency – Barry Horowitz
Withum Wealth – Monica Jalife
Withum Wealth – Elena Ladygina
Moderator – Stuart McCallum
Tax and Florida Residency – Jonathan Weinberg
Corporate Headquarters, Orlando Economic Partnership – Casey Barnes, VP, Business Development