We collect personal information to open your account(s), to process your transactions and to help us provide a better level of service. We do not sell your personal information to anyone. We protect the security and confidentiality of the personal information we collect.
Our relationship with you is our most important asset. We understand that you have entrusted us with your private financial information, and we do everything we can to maintain that trust.
Throughout the policy, we refer to information that personally identifies you or your accounts as “personal information.”
1. We do not sell your personal information to anyone.
Withum Wealth Management shares information with Pinnacle Associates Ltd. as part of its data processing requirements, for example, to prepare your account statements or service your account(s).
2. We do not disclose personal information to third parties, unless one of the following limited exceptions applies.
- We disclose personal information to companies that help us process or service your transactions or account(s), such as broker-dealers.
- We may disclose or report personal information in limited circumstances where we believe in good faith that disclosure is required or permitted under law, for example, to cooperate with regulators or law enforcement authorities, resolve disputes, perform authentication checks, or for institutional risk control.
Outside of these exceptions, we will not share your personal information with third parties unless you have specifically asked us to do so, that is, opted-in
3. We do collect personal information in the normal course of business in order to administer your accounts and serve you better.
- Application and registration information. We collect information that you provide to us when you open an account. The information we collect may include name, address, phone number, email address, social security number, and information about your interests, investments, and investment experience.
- Transaction information. Once you have an account with us, to administer your account and better serve you, we collect and maintain personal information about your transactions, including balances, positions, and history.
4. We incorporate physical as well as electronic safeguards.
- To protect your personal client information, access to our office space is limited.
In addition, select doors, cabinets, and computers that contain client information are locked and/or password protected.
5. We continue to evaluate our efforts to protect personal information and make every effort to keep your personal information accurate and up to date.
- If you identify any inaccuracy in your personal information, or you need to make a change to that information, please contact us so that we may promptly update our records
6. We will provide notice of changes in our information-sharing practices.
If, at any time in the future, it is necessary to disclose any of your personal information in a way that is inconsistent with this policy, we will give you advance notice of the proposed change so that you will have the opportunity to opt-out of such disclosure.
- If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us at (732) 450-0147.
At Withum Wealth Management, we take the issue of online privacy very seriously. We want to assure visitors to our site the security, privacy and confidentiality that they expect from a financial services institution.
We do not collect any personal information through the use of our website.
Withum Wealth Management uses encryption technology to protect certain information sent over the Internet. TLS is an encryption technology known as “Transport Layer Security” and its predecessor, SSL “Secure Sockets Layer”. Withum Wealth Management utilizes TLS when the other party can support it. The purpose of encryption is to support the confidentiality of the transmission between the parties and verify the website server. In situations where the other party does not yet support TLS, SSL is utilized. An “s” after the “http” in a website’s address indicates that you are attached to a secure server. Additionally, if your browser is Microsoft Internet Explorer 3.0, Mozilla Firefox 3.0, Apple Safari 4.0, or a higher version, a picture of a lock or a key should appear to indicate you are visiting a secure site.
Your Withum Wealth Management password is your private entry key into your account. This is how Withum Wealth Management’s website recognizes you. You should never share it with anyone. Your Withum Wealth Management issued password incorporates letters AND numbers. You may change your password but we recommend that you also incorporate both letters and numbers in your new password.
Cookies are used when you choose to access your account statements online. Cookies are used to maintain data related to you during navigation, such as saving your settings across multiple visits.
After you have finished accessing your Withum Wealth Management account, do not forget to log off. This prevents someone else from accessing your account if you leave your computer and your session has not “timed out,” or automatically shut down.
To Further Protect Your Privacy
While exploring Withum Wealth Management’s website, please be aware that other internet sites accessible from Withum Wealth Management’s website, have separate privacy and data collection policies and practices, which are independent of and may be different from Withum Wealth Management’s policies and practices. Withum Wealth Management is not responsible or liable for these independent policies and practices and it is your responsibility to review them and decide whether or not they satisfactorily protect your rights.